Murata is a leading manufacturer of electronic components, modules, and devices. The complete range of this Technology house includes ceramic capacitors, resistors/thermistors, inductors/chokes, timing devices, buzzers, sensors and EMI suppression filters. Whilst the company is known as a global ceramic capacitor manufacturer, it is also the world leader in Bluetooth® & WiFiT Modules, the world's no.1 manufacturer of board-mount DC-DC converters and is a key manufacturer of standard and custom AC-DC power supplies.
Founded in 1992, CST offers the market’s widest range of 3D electromagnetic field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of high-performance software for the simulation of electromagnetic fields in all frequency bands, and also sells and supports complementary third-party products. Its success is based on combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST’s customers are market leaders in industries as diverse as telecommunications, defense, automotive, electronics and healthcare. Today, the company enjoys a leading position in the high-frequency 3D EM simulation market and employs 240 sales, development, and support personnel around the world.
CST STUDIO SUITE is the culmination of many years of research and development into the most accurate and efficient computational solutions for electromagnetic designs. From static to optical, and from the nanoscale to the electrically large, CST STUDIO SUITE includes tools for the design, simulation and optimization of a wide range of devices. Analysis is not limited to pure EM, but can also include thermal and mechanical effects and circuit simulation. CST STUDIO SUITE can offer considerable product to market advantages such as shorter development cycles, virtual prototyping before physical trials, and optimization instead of experimentation.
Further information about CST is available on the web at https://www.cst.com.
Optenni Ltd collaborates with leading simulation software and measurement hardware companies, component manufacturers and universities.
Our sales channel partners:
- CST – Provider of 3D electromagnetic simulation tools.
- A two-way link between CST STUDIO SUITE® and Optenni Lab has been developed.
Optenni Lab is available through the global CST sales channels.
- FEKO – A 3D electromagnetic simulation tool hybridising several EM solvers.
- FEKO and Optenni Lab are interfaced through a two-way link.
Optenni Lab is available through the global Altair sales channels and through the Altair Partner Alliance.
Other software companies, hardware manufacturers and component manufacturers:
- ANSYS HFSS – 3D full-wave electromagnetic field solver.
- A two-way link between ANSYS Electronics Desktop (HFSS) and Optenni Lab has been developed.
- Anritsu Corporation – Test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments and operations support systems.
- Optenni Lab provides a real-time connection to Anritsu ShockLine VNA product portfolio.
- AVX – A Leading Manufacturer of Advanced Passive Components and Interconnect Solutions.
- AVX inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Coilcraft – Your source for high Q, tight tolerance inductors, helpful design tools and free evaluation samples.
- Coilcraft inductors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Copper Mountain Technologies USB Vector Network Analyzers – Extend your reach with affordable, lab-grade test solutions in compact designs from 20 kHz to 20 GHz.
- Optenni Lab provides a real-time connection to Copper Mountain Technologies VNA product portfolio.
- Johanson Technology – High Frequency Ceramic Solutions: High-Q Capacitors, RF Inductors, Chip Antennas and Integrative Passive Components.
- Johanson Technology inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Keysight – The world’s premier measurement company.
- Optenni Lab includes a real-time connection to Keysight vector network analyzers.
- Murata – A leading manufacturer of electronic components, modules, and devices.
- Murata inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- NI (Formerly AWR Corporation) – Developer of RF/Microwave design and analysis software.
- Optenni Lab and Microwave Office are connected with a single mouse click interface.
- Qorvo – Qorvo makes a better world possible by providing innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity.
- Qorvo switches are compatible with Optenni Lab's support for tunable matching circuits.
- Remcom XFdtd – 3D Full Wave Electromagnetic Simulation Software.
- A link between Remcom XFdtd and Optenni Lab has been developed.
- Rohde & Schwarz - A leading supplier of solutions in the fields of T&M, broadcasting, secure communications, and radiomonitoring and radiolocation.
- Optenni Lab includes a real-time connection to Rohde & Schwarz vector network analyzers.
- Taiyo Yuden – Japanese electronic component manufacturer with innovative product design using state-of-the art manufacturing processes.
- Taiyo Yuden inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- TDK – A leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan.
- TDK inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- WiSpry – A fabless RF semiconductor company offering reconfigurable MEMS components.
- WiSpry's MEMS products are compatible with Optenni Lab's support for tunable matching circuits.