Optenni Ltd collaborates with leading simulation software and measurement hardware companies, component manufacturers and universities.
Our sales channel partners:
- CST – Provider of 3D electromagnetic simulation tools.
- A two-way link between CST STUDIO SUITE® and Optenni Lab has been developed.
Optenni Lab is available through the global CST sales channels.
- FEKO – A 3D electromagnetic simulation tool hybridising several EM solvers.
- FEKO and Optenni Lab are interfaced through a two-way link.
Optenni Lab is available through the global Altair sales channels and through the Altair Partner Alliance.
Other software companies, hardware manufacturers and component manufacturers:
- ANSYS HFSS – 3D full-wave electromagnetic field solver.
- A two-way link between ANSYS Electronics Desktop (HFSS) and Optenni Lab has been developed.
- Anritsu Corporation – Test and measurement solutions include wireless, optical, microwave/RF and digital instruments and operations support systems.
- Optenni Lab provides a real-time connection to Anritsu ShockLine VNA product portfolio.
- AVX – A Leading Manufacturer of Advanced Passive Components and Interconnect Solutions.
- AVX inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Coilcraft – Your source for high Q, tight tolerance inductors, helpful design tools and free evaluation samples.
- Coilcraft inductors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Copper Mountain Technologies USB Vector Network Analyzers – Extend your reach with affordable, lab-grade test solutions in compact designs from 20 kHz to 20 GHz.
- Optenni Lab provides a real-time connection to Copper Mountain Technologies VNA product portfolio.
- Johanson Technology – High Frequency Ceramic Solutions: High-Q Capacitors, RF Inductors, Chip Antennas and Integrative Passive Components.
- Johanson Technology inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- Keysight – The world’s premier measurement company.
- Optenni Lab includes a real-time connection to Keysight vector network analyzers.
- Murata – A leading manufacturer of electronic components, modules, and devices.
- Murata inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- NI (Formerly AWR Corporation) – Developer of RF/Microwave design and analysis software.
- Optenni Lab and Microwave Office are connected with a single mouse click interface.
- Qorvo – Qorvo makes a better world possible by providing innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity.
- Qorvo switches are compatible with Optenni Lab's support for tunable matching circuits.
- Remcom XFdtd – 3D Full Wave Electromagnetic Simulation Software.
- A link between Remcom XFdtd and Optenni Lab has been developed.
- Rohde & Schwarz - A leading supplier of solutions in the fields of T&M, broadcasting, secure communications, and radiomonitoring and radiolocation.
- Optenni Lab includes a real-time connection to Rohde & Schwarz vector network analyzers.
- Taiyo Yuden – Japanese electronic component manufacturer with innovative product design using state-of-the art manufacturing processes.
- Taiyo Yuden inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- TDK – A leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan.
- TDK inductors and capacitors are included in the Optenni Lab component library.
- WiSpry – A fabless RF semiconductor company offering reconfigurable MEMS components.
- WiSpry's MEMS products are compatible with Optenni Lab's support for tunable matching circuits.