Optenni celebrates its 5th anniversary
Optenni Ltd was founded 5 years ago and it is thus time for us to celebrate this milestone and to look back at our history and major development steps:
- June 2009: Optenni Ltd was established and the development of the Optenni Lab matching circuit design software was started based on a clear customer need
- March 2010: First version of Optenni Lab was released and first customer licenses were sold
- 2011: A component library of inductors and capacitors, tolerance analysis and a two-way link to the CST STUDIO SUITE electromagnetic simulator was added to Optenni Lab
- 2012: A link from Optenni Lab to the AWR Microwave Office circuit simulator was developed
- 2013: Optenni Lab was made available through the global CST and FEKO distribution networks
- 2013: A major new version of Optenni Lab featuring simultaneous multiport matching and matching by microstrip transmission lines was released
- 2013: A two-way link between the FEKO electromagnetic simulator and Optenni Lab was developed
- 2013: A link from the ANSYS HFSS electromagnetic simulator to Optenni Lab was introduced
Over the years, we have become the leading professional software in matching circuit design for antenna applications, with a worldwide user base and a global sales and support network. Our design philosophy is to build innovative and intuitive new features for matching circuit optimization and to establish interoperability with other leading partners in the RF area.
The development of Optenni Lab does not stop there: we are just preparing for our next major software release, featuring new exciting and unique functionalities. Stay tuned for more news.