Optenni Lab 4.0 Released
We are proud to announce the availability of version 4.0 of the Optenni Lab matching circuit optimization software. This version includes numerous new features which makes it easy to apply Optenni Lab to new application areas, such as mm-wave devices, amplifiers and filters.
The main new features in this version are:
- Automatic synthesis of microstrip matching networks, including stub matching and stepped impedance matching
- Automatically inserted microstrip discontinuity, T-junction and via models
- Synthesis blocks and generic reactance components for inserting matching sections in the middle of a circuit
- Easy-to-use current, voltage and individual component losses calculations
- Impedance matching using multiple impedance data sets simultaneously
- Setting impedance targets, e.g. for controlling the matching of harmonics for power amplifiers
- Flexible optimization goal setting: optimizing the weighted sum between the minimum and average efficiencies
- Editing line type, width and color in user plots
Also, we have added several new tutorials and applications notes, e.g. on amplifier matching.