Optenni Lab version 1.4 released
Optenni Lab version 1.4 has been released. The new version contains e.g. the following new features and improvements:
- An easy-to-use component library of commonly used inductors and capacitors from several manufacturers
- Fast tolerance analysis, compatible also with the component library
- A major update of the list of standard frequency ranges
- Support for tunable S parameter blocks in the S2PMDIF data format, indexed by one or multiple variables
- Estimation of the obtainable efficiency bandwidth through matching circuits with a predefined topology and tunable components
In addition, several smaller improvements and bug fixes were implemented.